Dear Sir or Madam,
in connection with the entry into force on May 25, 2018, Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (“RODO” / “GDPR”) as well as the Act of 30 May 2014 on consumer rights, the Civil Code in the field of concluding purchase-sale contracts and the Code of Good Practice, please read the company’s regulations Ethoplanet.
We would like to inform you that the data provided to us may be withdrawn at any time.
The regulations, as well as other information on the processing of personal data by us, can be found in the tab Regulamin.
INFORMATION ON THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
1. Who is the administrator of your data and who can be contacted?
The administrator of your personal data is the company Ethoplanet – Agata Kokocińska-Kusiak,
Owocowy Sad 53/3, 05-500 Piaseczno, NIP :, REGON: hereinafter referred to as the “Administrator”.
In all matters regarding the processing of personal data, in particular the exercise of your rights related to the processing of personal data, you can contact the Administrator via the email address email@example.com or in writing to the address of the Administrator’s seat (preferably with the annotation “GDPR”).
Purposes and grounds for processing personal data
Your personal data is processed in order to establish or maintain business relationships between you, our company and our Business Partners, in the field of direct marketing of products or services, as well as for the purpose of sending commercial information by phone, SMS or e-mail within the meaning of the Act on the provision of services by electronic.
The legal basis for the processing of your personal data is Article 6 para. 1 lit. a of the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data.
The recipient of your personal data are our employees and associates. Your personal data is processed manually and automatically in order to provide Ethoplanet customers with comprehensive economic information as part of the products we offer, as well as for statistical purposes.
Your personal data may be processed by the Administrator for the following purposes:
|Purpose of processing||Legal basis for processing|
|Provision of Services, including setting up and maintaining a customer account on the Ethoplanet website, confirming the user’s identity, charging fees, handling complaints and reports of abuse.||The necessity of processing to conclude and perform the contract; implementation of legal obligations incumbent on the Administrator, including those resulting from the Act on the provision of electronic services.|
|Maintaining and communicating via websites, including via chat.||Implementation of the legitimate interests of the Administrator (i.e. communication with Participants) and additionally consent – when required (e.g. by the provisions of telecommunications law).|
|Direct marketing of products and services (i.e. receiving commercial information through various communication channels).||Implementation of the Administrator’s legitimate interests (i.e. presenting the offer of their products and services) and additionally consent – in relation to the electronic and telephone communication channel.|
|Pursuing claims and defence against claims in connection with the use of classes.||Implementation of the legitimate interests of the Administrator (i.e. investigation and defence against claims).|
|Conducting statistical research, analytical purposes, participant satisfaction survey.||Implementation of the Administrator’s legitimate interests related to the improvement of the products and services offered.|
|Fulfilment of legal obligations resulting from the provisions of Polish and EU law.||Fulfilment of legal obligations arising from, among others from the provisions of tax law and accounting regulations.|
Commercial information is all forms of promotion and commercial offers that may relate to the Administrator’s products or services as well as products or services of other Administrator’s websites. Commercial information may take the form of personalized messages based on profiling operations, which enable proposing products or services best suited to the client’s preferences, business profile (the client or the entity you represent), purchase history, known or anticipated expectations.
2. For how long can personal data be stored?
The period of storage of the Customer’s personal data depends on the purpose of their processing and amounts to:
- in connection with the performance of the Service and the pursuit of claims and defence against claims related to it – for the duration of the Service, and after its completion until the claims related to it are time-barred (this period results from the Civil Code);
- in connection with the maintenance and communication via websites – for 30 days;
- in connection with direct marketing – until an objection is raised or the relevant consent is withdrawn;
- statistical research, analytical purposes, participant satisfaction survey – for the duration of the Service, and after its completion only in an anonymous or aggregated form (statistical data)
- in connection with the fulfilment of legal obligations – until the expiry of the obligation (e.g. accounting documents, including the data contained therein, must be stored for a period of 5 years).
3. Who may personal data be transferred to?
Your personal data may be transferred to the following entities:
- entities operating on the basis of legal provisions (public authorities), including the prosecutor’s office, the Police and the Tax Office – in connection with the fulfilment of legal obligations incumbent on the company (e.g. in connection with frauds that could have occurred as part of the provision of services);
- entities providing the Administrator with marketing and advertising services (e.g. marketing agencies, interactive agencies) – to the extent necessary to perform these services;
- entities providing IT services to the Administrator (e.g. hosting websites, e-learning platform) – to the extent necessary to perform these services;
- entities providing the Administrator with other types of services, e.g. providers of legal and advisory services – in connection with the provision of these services.
4. Is the provision of personal data obligatory?
Using the Services is voluntary. However, providing personal data in connection with registration on the Ethoplanet website is necessary for its conclusion and then performance – it is not possible to provide the Service without providing personal data.
Providing personal data for direct marketing purposes is voluntary – it does not condition the conclusion and performance of the contract for the use of the Services.
5. Rights related to the processing of personal data
Your personal data stored for the purpose of sending commercial information and direct telephone marketing will be processed until you submit:
- demand their removal,
- rectification requests,
- processing restrictions,
- objection to processing,
- demand their transfer,
- lodge a complaint with the supervisory body (i.e. the President of the Personal Data Protection Office).
You have the right to access your personal data, rectify it, delete it or limit processing, or you have the right to object to the processing, as well as the right to transfer data.
By expressing your consent to the processing of personal data, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time without affecting the lawfulness of the processing.
We will process your personal data for marketing purposes until you withdraw your consent, and after you withdraw your consent, in order to pursue our claims – for the period of limitation of these claims.
The database administrator makes every effort to ensure all means of physical, technical and organizational protection of personal data against accidental or deliberate destruction, accidental loss, alteration, unauthorized disclosure, use or access, in accordance with all applicable regulations.
If you do not want to receive any advertising or promotional information from us, please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org to unsubscribe from the list. Then your e-mail address will be removed from the mailing list and you will not receive our newsletters and alerts. All advertising and promotional messages will be automatically blocked.
In order to rectify data or delete data, please contact us by e-mail: email@example.com