- Burns, recognition of burns degrees, treatment of 1st, 2nd, 3rd degree burns
- Heat stroke; recognition and treatment
- Hypothermia; the first aid
- Poisoning: food poisoning, potential hazards – products toxic for dogs and cats, symptoms of poisoning, detoxification procedures
- Bites and stings from insects, mitigation of symptoms; recognition of anaphylactic shock, ticks,
- Wounds; cleaning, stitches when necessary, how to stop bleeding, dressing a wound, how to secure the wound.
- Cardiac arrest; cardiopulmonary resuscitation.
Lecturer: Katarzyna Barłowska, DVM
Price includes: coffee break, certificate of participation
Hours total: 8
hours: 10:00 – 18:00
Location: Centrum Konferencyjno-Apartamentowe “Mrówka”, Warszawa
*The organizer reserves the right to adjust the dates.